I FEEL LIKE DYING.
ahhhh shit.
this sux.
And sometimes pple who tink they understand,
Dun understand the situation at all,
Simply cos they are not me.
AHHH I tink I would feel better letting it all outtt.
why does everything bad come hit me now?
Why is she not sensitive at all..
i hate pple who are insensitive.
im not gonna let myself be hurt anymore.
NOT ANYMORE.
i tink i should keep a distance from her.
im not gonna risk getting hurt again.
im not gonna trust anyone so easily.
sorry this is the only thing i can do.
and my heart is beating damn fast now.
wth. dunno why is it liddat. :S
life sux.
and i desperately need someone to talk to.
but no one is here for me to talk to.
everyone's leaving me alone.
for world cup. haha.
no mood for world cup now.
sigh. this is so sad.
im gonna miss a nice match.