OMGOMGOMG.
ONE MORE DAY.in approx 20 hrs' time.. we'll be on the ucc stage..
with all the lights shining on us..
and we shall show everyone wad we've been working so hard for..for the past few months!
yepp. i seriously cant wait.
yet a part of me dun want this whole thing to end so soon.
jiayou my dear dancemates! :)
we can do it!! we're the best and we noe it!! :)
tnx to those who msged/tagged words of support and luck.
they rly mean alot to me! :)
Everybody dance, dance to the vibe
Everybody dance like an indian tribe
I say, sundance, that’s the dance,
Dance to the vibe on my command,
I said hey yo, move your feet,
Move your body in the heat,
I said hey yo, hey yo,
Move your body to the beat!
and now im gonna calm myself down..despite how high im now..
and get ready for probably the biggest day of my jc life - 170407.
a day tt all of us will nv forgett...
跑马溜溜的山上一朵溜溜的云哟端端溜溜的照在康定溜溜的城哟月亮~弯~弯~康定溜溜的城哟..华初华族舞蹈团2007 - 康定情歌