why am i like that???
omg im starting to hate myself more and more.
arghhh :(((((
and soon enough, everyone's going to hate me too.
so sick and tired of myself.
sigh
im just so glad tt no one in perth knows bout this blog.
this is such a depressing entry..
okays. i will go bathe soon. and watch more flh videos.
i must must must must be happy again by tonight!
shawn's bday is tml also!
ahhh litinggg. cheer up nowwwww!
blasting this song now.
This is my nowThere was a time I packed my dreams away
Living in a shell, hiding from myself.
There was a time when I was so afraid
I thought I’d reached the end.
Baby, that was then.
But I am made of more than my yesterdays.
This is my now,
And I am breathing in the moment.
As I look around, I can’t believe the love I see.
My fear’s behind me,
Gone are the shadows and doubt.
That was then.
This is my now.
I had to decide.
Was I gonna play it safe?
Or look somewhere deep inside,
Try to turn the tide.
Find the strength to take that step of faith?
This is my now,
And I am breathing in the moment.
As I look around,I can’t believe the love I see.
My fear’s behind me,
Gone are the shadows and doubt.
That was then.
This is my now.
I have a courage like never before, yeah.
I settled for less, but I’m ready for more.
Ready for more…